Why Underwrite On Radio?
- It reaches people in their home, vehicle and business.
- It's mobile, reaching people just before they enter the store.
- The production cost is low compared to television.
- According to the Radio Advertising Bureau, 77% of all adults tune in to radio for more than three hours every day.
Why Underwrite On Christian Radio?
- Christian radio listeners ascribe an incredible amount of loyalty to their station. According to Simmons Market Research, 20.9% of Christian radio listeners listen exclusively to Christian radio. For this reason they tend to support those merchants who support their station.
- Christian radio is a message-oriented medium. In a day when radio stations are nothing more than background mediums, people tune to Christian radio for the message it conveys.
Why Underwrite On WGCA?
- WGCA has a proven track record of 20 years of effective underwriting — ask any of our underwriters!
- Christians new to the area check with the station to find which businesses support the station when looking for services.
Christian Radio Audience
As a local business, WGCA can communicate your message to our LARGE and LOYAL audience. With a signal that reaches the Tri-States of Illinois, Iowa, and Missouri, WGCA delivers listeners who are educated, affluent and active. Christian radio is the format with the most “time spent listening”. Unlike other radio listeners, WGCA listeners tend to only listen to THE MIX.
Deliver Your Message with Greater Efficiency and Frequency
Because WGCA is listener supported, the cost of underwriting on WGCA is lower than on commercial stations. Our commitment is to go far beyond the transaction-our goal is community transformation-businesses, churches, families, and communities. WGCA has been an encouraging place on the dial for over 24 years!
Your Underwriting Messages Stand Out On WGCA
Our practice of airing a limited number of announcements per hour produces a clutter free environment. Your message will stand out. Ironically for all the time, money and energy put into regular radio commercials, research shows that shorter messages that produce “top of mind” awareness are more successful in driving business. Think about it, do you tune out when a station goes into a commercial break? Our strategy of on-air and online mentions has proven very successful. We look forward to building a long term relationship with you and help you grow your business. Contact Christy, Maxine or BR with questions or to get started.
We hope we can work together to make it work for you and the station. We appreciate your prayers, and your interest. We’ll be looking forward to hearing from you.