Celebrating 25 years, The BTMS (Big Time Morning Show) continues to bring encouragement and hope to listeners in the Tri-State area. JT got tired of talking to MR MOUSE during the 17 years out in the Meat Truck so he convinced BR to join him from 7am-9am weekdays.
They make us laugh and they bring out spiritual insights from the Word of God that feed our hearts daily. In their own little weird way, they keep us aware of what is happening around the world. Of course, they continue to play fabulous adult contemporary Christian music!
Enjoy these clips taken from the Big Time Morning Show with JT and BR! Sometimes it's an interview with a hit artist, sometimes an exciting announcement... and sometimes it's just the guys lacking some much needed supervision. Whatever it might be, you know it's going to bless your day!
- Some Assembly Required
- OK...maybe not THAT cold!
- Stuck in Traffic
- Special Delivery
- Lots Smores
- Resistance is Futile
- Cat Walk
- I knew it!!!
- Juicy Potatoes
- Barking Orders
- Long wait?
- TV Snow
- Ladies and gentlemen, our flight will be delayed...
- Repurposing a hoodie.
- "Make my day..."
- Batman's First Car
- Rockin' the Commodore 64!
- I wonder what's in the blue cooler...
- How long did he say he was gonna be in there? I've got a commercial shoot to get to!
- Dave just called. He said his house on fire and that he'll catch up with us on the 3rd or 4th hole...
- When dad's are put in charge of the family protraits...
- Hey, that's a cool...what?!
- ...well, almost anything...
- Why we had to add more windows...